Sunday, October 11, 2015

Skoda Octavia

Introduction: Hi, my name is Vishu Sikka. I'm going to talk and write a car blog about the 

Skoda Octavia.

Pictures: Here are pictures of the 2000 Gray and Blue Skoda Octavia Sedan, the 2000 Blue 

Skoda Octavia Avant, the 2008 Gray Skoda Octavia Sedan, the 2009 White Skoda Octavia 

Avant, the 2013 Gray and Black Skoda Octavia Sedan, and the 2014 White Skoda Avant.












The Skoda Octavia is a Classic Small and Large Family Car. The Layout of this car is an all 

four-wheel drive and it has a Body Style of a 5-door hatchback and a 5-door estate. The 

Wheelbase of the Skoda Octavia is 2680 mm (105.5 in.). The Length of the Skoda Octavia is 

4659 mm (183.4 in.). The Width of the Skoda Octavia is 1814 mm (71.4 in.). The Height of 

the Skoda Octavia is 1463 mm (57.5 in.). It has 1.2 L I4 TSI Gasoline Petrol Engine, 1.4 L TSI, 

1.8 L I4 TSI, and 2 L I4 TSI. It has Diesel Options like the 1.6 L I4 TDI and the 2 L I4 TDI. 

The Skoda Octavia's transmission is a 5-speed manual transmission, 6-speed manual 

transmission, 6-speed automatic transmission, and a 7-speed automatic transmission. Josef 

Kaban was a Skoda designer involved in designing the Skoda Octavia for the last many years. 

The Skoda Octavia is made in both Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic and Solomonovo, Ukraine. 

Most of the manufacturing was done by the robots and it's owned by the Skoda Auto. The 

Skoda Octavia competes with the BMW 2 Series, the Mercedes B Class, and the Smart Car but 

it's actually related to the Audi A3 and the Volkswagen Golf because they're all made on 3 

different kinds of platform. When the Audi A3, the Volkswagen Golf, and the Skoda Octavia 

were introduced, they were made on the PQ34 Platform on what the Audi does to make the A4 

and now they're all made on the PQ35 Platform on what the Audi does to make the A5 and the 

MQB Platform on what the Volkswagen does to make the Passat and Touran. My grandfather 

used to have the Skoda Octavia in Panipat, India in the last many years when I was a child and 

he loved it and my dad and I loved it too! My conclusion is that I was happy to go on a ride 

with my dad and my grandfather in his Skoda Octavia in Panipat, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment