Monday, February 24, 2014

My Experience at the Autoshow


I went there in San Francisco on Saturday with My Dad, Varin, and Teresa except My Mom because so had other things to do so she really did not make it. My Favorite Car was the BMW and the Mercedes -Benz C-Class but I liked the Audi, VW, and the Mazzerati More plus it was the most Expensive Car of all. We tried Mercedes Bright Red C240 Coupe. We also tried the Dark Red Smart Car and the White Fancy Big Bus. Next we tried the New Audis, we tried the A3 Sedan of what I liked and the White SQ5 of what Teresa liked as well and My Dad and Varin liked the Blue RS7 Sportback. Then we tried out the BMWs, I liked the White 435i Convertible and the Gray 535d Sedan and the Blue 435i M Coupe especially the Motorcycle produced at the BMW Factory in Munich. My Dad liked the Blue 435i M Coupe, the 6er Cabriolet, and i3 which is an Electric Car that carries a lot of batteries inside. At Last, we looked at the Big White Lincoln SUV and the VWs. Teresa and Varin liked the Red Beetle Cabriolet and I liked the Gray Touareg. My Dream was that a few years later this would take place at a French Colony in Canada near Montreal, Quebec. It was not California so it was Quebec City. At the End we saw and took a picture of the White Porsche 911 Carrera and the Gray Mazzerati Sedan. I wish my friend Julius could be with by seeing all the New Audis and VWs but we didn't do it this time. We will hopefully do it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment