Saturday, July 6, 2013

2013 BMW 730d

                                                                       2013 BMW 730d


I'm really excited that the 7 Series from the BMW Cars are out and available. Our Security guy Sven Nagler wanted to rent it, but it wasn't available as a rental car, and so he will drive us the 2012 750d when we are in Heidelberg, Germany in a few days. It is produced in Dingolfing near Munich, Germany. Most of the manufacturing is done by the robots. I would like to visit that factory someday.

Size It is a Big Sedan that is comparable to the Audi A8, Mercedes S Class, and Volkswagen Phaeton.

Picture I found some nice pictures of the 2013 White BMW 730d on the web.




Conclusion I'm looking forward to sit in that car when I go to Germany next week. I sat in that car in Germany with our SAP Security Guy (Michael Maehling), but that was the 2011 730d back in Summer 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment