Sunday, June 16, 2013

The BMW 4-series is coming!!


The 4-series is coming!!

I am really excited that the BMW 4-series is coming this summer!  It is bigger than the 3-series and smaller than the 5-series, so it is just right.  I found some nice pictures of a beautiful bright red 435i coupe on the web.  It looks awesome.






There is a review of the 4-series at: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1306_2014_bmw_4_series/viewall.html

It is produced in the BMW factory in Dingolfing near Munich, Germany. Most of the manufacturing is done by robots. I would like to visit this factory someday. I've been to the BMW factory in Munich and also the Audi factory in Neckarsulm. They were awesome! I'm really looking forward to sitting in the BMW 4-series!  Hope you all are too.

1 comment: